We offer a variety of Injectables that assist in rejuvenation of certain facial features. We offer conservative, recommended and aggressive alternatives to having surgery.
Injectables are temporary lasting anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. Recommended dosing is approximately 20-24 units per area or starting with 1-2 syringes per area of concern. Dr. Browning performs all injectable treatments including filler while some of our certified technicians only inject Botox Cosmetic.
We ask that patients stop taking any blood thinners including Vitamin E and Fish Oil a few days before injection. We recommend a combination of skin care treatments and topical creams to use in conjunction for best results. We ask that patients discontinue any active products they are using until 7-10 days after a filler injection. We recommend waiting 7-14 days after injections to receive any additional treatments.
We offer Brilliant Distinction Savings for our Allergan purchases such as Botox, Juvederm products and Skin Medica – https://www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com/
- Temporarily improves the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and moderate to severe crows feet lines in adults. Botox may last up to 3-4 months. It takes up to 14 days to see final results.
- Procedure takes up to 20 minutes, ice can be used prior and post treatment to numb the area and help with inflammation. Pictures must be taken prior to treatment. It takes up to 14 days to see final results.
Glabellar (in between eyebrows): 16-20 units (max of 30)
Frontalis (forehead): 8-20 units (max of 30)
Lateral Canthal lines (crows feet): 12-24 units (max of 32)
‘NEW’ JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC
Softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months
JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS XC
- Instantly smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth (parenthesis lines—nasal labial folds), helps to fill in the vertical lines around the mouth and accentuate the lip line or make the lips larger. It can also assist with filling out the hollowness the under eye may have. It lasts 9-12 months. 1-3 syringes may be needed. This syringe is 1cc.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA XC
- Adds volume to cheek area, lifts and adds contour to the area for up to 2 years. When applying to the side of the cheek area—it lifts the jowls, decreases the nasal labial folds and adds dimension to the cheek area. Normally requires 1-2 syringes per side. This syringe is 1cc.
Kybella “The Double Chin Shot”
- KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” Normally 1-2 Vials are used in one treatment. 4 vials may be needed. Patient starts to notice a difference in 4-6 weeks.
We offer arnica tablets, creams and compressions to help with bruising. Please ask the front office or your service provider for these options. Final results may take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to see–depending on the injectable.
We offer Aspire rewards for Galderma products!
Earn rewards, bonuses, & discounts throughout your facial aesthetic journey with ASPIRE Galderma Rewards program. Start earning points right away! www.aspirerewards.com
‘NEW’ Restylane® Refyne
Designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines), this can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions.
‘NEW’ Restalyne Define also designed with XpresHAn Technology™
Helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is able to help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance, while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
Temporarily treats the facial muscles in just the area you want— between the eyebrows, forehead and around the eyes. Minimize your lines, not your expressions. Will last up to 4 months.
Can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used for lip enhancement.
Approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies, this is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
The first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.