A VARIETY OF SPA SERVICES ARE OFFERED
VIP pricing is available in packages of 3 and 6 treatments.
SWEDISH MASSAGE $65+
- Full body massage that helps relieve minor pain, increase circulation and enhance relaxation. Moist heat is used.
HOT STONE MASSAGE $95+
- Massage covering the back of the legs, hips and back using heated stones and massage oils/creams.
BODY CONTOURING MASSAGE $95+
- Vigorous massage emphasizing on reducing the appearance of cellulite and reducing the circumference of an area. Normally thighs, abdomen, upper arms, or flanks are done. Recommended 8-12 treatments, 2 times a week.
LYMPHATIC MASSAGE $95+
- Light touch massage stimulating the lymphatic system improving healing and circulation.
- Massage focused on the ankles and feet. Pressure techniques and moist heat is used to stimulate nerve endings to enhance a persons well being.
PRE-/POST-NATAL MASSAGE $85+
- Full body massage that either has you lying on your side or on a pregnancy pillow system that will allow you to lay on your stomach without applying pressure to the stomach. This allows to relieve minor pain the expectant mother may have.
DEEP /THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE $85+
- Full body massage that has firmer pressure and targets a main area of concern whether it’s the full body or partial body. Moist heat is used.
RAINDROP MASSAGE $95+
- Massage using a sequence of 8 blends of highly anti-microbial essential oils that are dropped gently onto the spine and lightly massaged in using various hand to body techniques. Moist heat is used.
BODY SCRUB $95+
- Full body exfoliation (excluding face and neck) using dry brushing and a soft salt scrub to remove superficial layers of dead skin. Moist heat and hydration is applied after.
HYDRATING BODY WRAP $95+
- Heated rosemud mask is applied to the arms, legs and back. Moist heat and hydration is applied after.
BODY CONTOURING WRAP $175+
- Lymphatic bodywrap including measurements before/after, dry brushing, application of treatment and wrapping of upperarms, back, glutes and upper legs. 4-6 treatments recommended.
SPRAY TANNING $45+
- Self-tanning spray is applied to the full body including face and left for at least 6 hours before rinsing. After rinsing—you will have a sunkissed glow that will last anywhere from 2-7 days. Rapid tan that can be rinsed in 1 hour is available as well.
LED TEETH WHITENING
- In 15-25 minutes you can lighten up 2-8 shades using a pre-filled tray using carbamide peroxide (much safer and gentler on teeth) instead of the traditional hydrogen peroxide and a cool blue LED light. BlueMinerals can be added for an additional time (10-15 minutes) and cost immediately after treatment to strengthen the enamel on the teeth. Post products are available as well to keep teeth strong, clean and white. Post products include: NightBright (10 minutes daily for 7-10 days, may lighten up to 2-8 shades), and StarBright (whitening gel and enamel booster to use after meals, great for touch-ups through out the day).
LAMPROBE (Skin Tag Removal)
- Lamprobe uses radio, high frequency to treat minor skin abnormalities, without penetrating the skin’s surface. Skin conditions effectively treated are telangiectasia, milia, cholesterol deposits, clogged pores, cherry angiomas, spider naevi, skin tags, fibromas, pimples and acne. It is suitable for all skin types. Numbing is recommended. The area needs to be moist and protected for a few days after the treatment. The area will scab and heal within 2-4 weeks. Several treatments may be needed.
CRYOSKIN (Sun Spot Removal)
- Cryoskin uses freezing technology to rapidly and precisely treat a wide range of minor and superficial skin irregularities, non-invasively. Skin irregularities treated are age spots, hyperpigmentation, warts, keratosis and fibromas. It can also help correct areas of pigment for permanent make-up corrections around brows or lips.
Kingwood Skin Essentials Med Spa offers a variety of hair removal treatments for patients who are not ideal candidates for laser hair removal, such as prenatal patients as well as patients with light or gray colored hair.
- Sugaring has been used for centuries and was one of the original methods of hair removal. Sugaring removes hair by applying a combination of sugar, lemon and water to the area and removing it with just a flick. Unlike waxing, sugaring does not break the hair follicle but removes it completely in a natural and effective way, bringing little or no discomfort to the patient. Body Sugaring in a regular basis can lead to permanent hair reduction.
- Kingwood Skin Essentials Med Spa offers a variety of waxes available for sensitive skin, fine and coarse hair.
Rediscover the sensational you at Kingwood Skin Essentials Med Spa.